Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!

Go down 
+2
Zadun
Persephone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

[CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Excuse me while I make this post pretty. study

Event has be revised after some.. uhh... stuff. albino

THE GREAT RACE OF THE ELDERS

Kimm here with exciting news~ As you know, the closed beta for Eden Eternal is cometh forth in just a few days! While most of us will be exploring the environments, fighting off hordes of angry monsters, KSing other players in the crowded areas (Because I know someone here will do it...), getting your hands on a llama mount, winning a cute little puppy, or experimenting with new and improved builds patented by yourself; we all know everyone will be racing to get the the top of the food-chain -guilds and individual players included. So, as Ryozashi, Angelo, and I work on getting our guild to the top of the ranks, we want to reward your patients and loyalty with a new event: The King's Race. king

Starting on Day 1 of the closed beta, all of you guys will be racing against the clock to see who can get their character to level 40 first! This event is only taking place within our guild, and the progress of characters outside the guild will not effect your chances of winning. Here's how things will go down. As soon as Aeria opens those pearly white gates, the race begins if you're ready or not. Do whatever it takes to get to #1 and if you beat everyone else, you'll be crowned victorious.

Because I know everyone wants to know what's at stake:
Prizes Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Here on the forums, you will be awarded the title, "GRAND-MASTER".

Like a Star @ heaven You will have a statue erected in our guild town's square that will stand for 3 weeks when the OPEN beta begins.

Like a Star @ heaven Bragging rights! So many bragging rights! AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Like a Star @ heaven 1k AP given by our very own Viet. I KNOW! AWESOME-O RIGHT!?

I hope everyone is excited, yes? Well start preparing yourself. You'll have to start stocking up on energy drinks and junk-food!

Good luck everyone! Godspeed Genesinians. /salute

-your event manager, Dependence(Kimm) study

Last edited by Persephone on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I sense some fatigue occurring soon... xD
Back to top Go down
Vietsomnia
Royal
Royal
Vietsomnia

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:47 pm

-Goes out and buy a years supply of coffee-

Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

I suggest hiring a squad of cheerleaders to boost morale.
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:29 pm

*pays 12 cheerleaders to wear "immodest" bunny costumes while they cheer for him* ^^
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Commence the slutting.
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Starfast
Recruit
Recruit
Starfast

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Closed beta.... *Sniff*
Why can't this be for OB? xDD
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Starfast wrote:
Closed beta.... *Sniff*
Why can't this be for OB? xDD

Well first of all, I thank you for this because it made me aware of a typo. The statue will be set up during the OPEN BETA.

Second: If you mean the event as a whole? It would be going on for a loooonnnggg time I think. CB rates are always a bit higher in my experience (not sure how Aeria handles it) so it would be easier for this to happen. If no one can make it, then no one wins, the prizes go to no one. We all move on and the world keeps spinning.
Back to top Go down
Cats_only
Pie !
Cats_only

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:02 am

not feeling eexited bout this =x
to much trouble racing :3
dun wan be X_X Razz
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:07 am

Just a side note, i think there should be some more rules, like if exp packs or anything is fair game
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

If you don't want to participate, you don't have to. However if you do make it to 50 before anyone else, you'll get the rewards. it'll just be... a surprise!

If exp packs are available durring the closed beta, then they are a no-go.. This is a clean race. Not everyone can pay for premium items and such.
Back to top Go down
Starfast
Recruit
Recruit
Starfast

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:48 am

Another couple things I want to bring up, This is CLOSED BETA! It's unlikely EVERYONE's going to get invited to CB, 2nd, AS it is CB, there may be character wipes, I've been in CB's, where they had to continuously wipe the characters to fix bugs and etc. What if that should happen here?
Back to top Go down
Cats_only
Pie !
Cats_only

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Starfast wrote:
Another couple things I want to bring up, This is CLOSED BETA! It's unlikely EVERYONE's going to get invited to CB, 2nd, AS it is CB, there may be character wipes, I've been in CB's, where they had to continuously wipe the characters to fix bugs and etc. What if that should happen here?

hmmm from i noe from my past exp usually they only reset char when OB gonna start and all can join the game
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Way to suck the fun out of everything guys. I'm just trying to get everyone excited. I'm aware not everyone will be in CB. I'm aware the chars could be wiped. I don't care. I'm just trying to stir up some friendly competition between guild-mates, and have a little fun. Please stop over-thinking it and go with it.
Back to top Go down
Cats_only
Pie !
Cats_only

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:38 am

now im shocked =x
viet gonna giveaway 1k AP
kinda exited x3
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah. That's right you are.
Back to top Go down
Starfast
Recruit
Recruit
Starfast

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey, so... I've been looking around the EE forums and such, and it looks to me, that CB max level might be 40... o-o Still the same event? Just, for level 40 instead of 50?
Back to top Go down
micky49103
Pie !
micky49103

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Probably, otherwise the event would be invalid
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Starfast wrote:
Hey, so... I've been looking around the EE forums and such, and it looks to me, that CB max level might be 40... o-o Still the same event? Just, for level 40 instead of 50?

Correct.

And by the looks of things, if you get to level 40, Aeria is also giving you a special pet, a hat, and several titles from leveling.

Good luck everyone! Less than 24 hours to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!   [CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] The Great-Big Event Post - RACE!
Page 1 of 1