Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Hey, Hows it going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denvious
Recruit
Recruit

Hey Hey, Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hey, Hows it going?   Hey Hey, Hows it going? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey Hey Everyone in Genesis,

I'm going to be posting a brief introduction as well as some questions about the guild, hopefully someone can answer them Razz

--- Generic Info ---
Name - Steven
IGN (CB) - Juicyberry
Level (CB) - 40 / 40 Mage

--- About Me ---
18, Turning 19 in October. I'm the sort of person who spends my free time either watching anime, playing games or coding. I'm about average with photoshop CS5, and have knowledge on how to build a website by utilising HTML, CSS, PHP and a MySQL database backend. Here is what i'm currently working on - http://concept-theory.net/ (NOT completed)

--- Gaming Style ---
Used to be a hardcore gamer (FPS + MMO) back when i was in highschool, nowdays games have dropped lower on my priority list, as RL jobs and uni are higher priority. I'm a casual gamer nowdays.

I am into both PVP and PVE

Well thats my brief introduction, here are the questions.

1) Genesis outlines that you have to be active, does that mean logging in everyday or a certain amount per week?
( I won't make it online every day, studying hard for uni exams for example. I also experience brief periods of inactivity in which i am unable to play the game )

2) What sort of VOIP do you guys use?
VOIP - Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Skype etc etc...

3) I am currently in a guild, however, will it be possible that i join Genesis with my alt?
I would prefer to tell my friends in the other guild where i am / going, rather than disappear without any trace Razz

4) Towards end game, will this guild be reliant on dedicated tanks / healers or will people be allowed to switch roles?
(Massive problem with mmo's, this was handled poorly in my old WOW guild)

That's it for now,

Nice meeting everyone on the forums, have a great day.

Denvious AKA Juicyberry AKA Steven Razz
Back to top Go down

Hey Hey, Hows it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: Welcome Board :: Welcome-
Jump to: