Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi hi!!! ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlon
Recruit
Recruit
Charlon

Hi hi!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi!!! ^^   Hi hi!!! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi hi!!! ^^

I'll be known on the forum here as Charlon, but ingame it will probably be Heyllo. You can always give me a nickname (on chat I'm already known as The green guy by a few xD) I'm from a tiny country, called Belgium (maybe you've heard of it, the tiny country that hasn't have a government for almost an entire year by now xD) so I'll be on at European times :p In weekends and free days I'll be on a lot normally, during the week also, but more during the day cuz of work (which is before and after school).

I'm almost 22 (EE will be an early birthdaygift for me cuz my birthday is 11 June :p) and I pass my free time with watching anime, finding new books to read, occasionally going out and gaming :p I really, really, really DON'T like spiders and even a picture gives me the creeps >.< Don't really know what else to write, so if you have a question, just shoot :p

And yes, I know I'm not a full member YET, but that problem will be solved soon ^^ I'm sure of it ^^

Grtz

Charlon/...
Back to top Go down
Mayakanai65
Captain
Captain
Mayakanai65

Hi hi!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!!! ^^   Hi hi!!! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Welcome! Ive heard of Belgium before! That would be a cool place to visit...

but anyways! Im Maya! Im not as active atm cuz Ive been busy, but once ee comes out Ill be plenty active :) Hope youll be on the actual guild list soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mayakanai65
Charlon
Recruit
Recruit
Charlon

Hi hi!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!!! ^^   Hi hi!!! ^^ Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:56 am

Hi! ^^ Nice to meet ya and yeah! Come visit us :p We have waffles xD
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Hi hi!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!!! ^^   Hi hi!!! ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I haven't posted on these forums in to long to be good for a co-owner.

I'd like to take this post to welcome you to our humble abode. Can't wait to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi hi!!! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!!! ^^   Hi hi!!! ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi hi!!! ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: Welcome Board :: Welcome-
Jump to: