Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angelogamer
Robot Unicorn
Robot Unicorn
angelogamer

Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Empty
PostSubject: Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.   Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 pm

You may or may not notice my fancy forum rank, and you might ask yourself "Well gee, why is this guy so special to get his own forum powers?"

Well you see my good fellow, I'm one of the guys in charge here. Yup, I'm the last co-founder.

If you're wondering just what it is that I do here, well I'm here to make people angry and to be the guy who does stuff like make our logo, guild signature, and to do general person-in-charge things.

Uh, a little about myself, my name is Angelo, you may or may not notice, thats in my screen name, pretty lame, right? Well I was in the 7th grade when I came up with this username, and I've ended up using it for everything over these past 6 or so years. So its just kind of stuck. You'll do well to just call me, Angelo, I can't be expected to read any extra letters, you got that?
I'm an art student and next big name animation director.

I hate introductions, can I wrap this up yet? I feel like I'm missing something.

Uh, you can talk to me. I'm not gonna bite your head off or something crazy like that. I've tried reaching through the computer before and it doesn't work.

But enough of that, put on your game faces, I expect everything from everyone.

Back to top Go down
Ryozashi
Genesis Leader
Ryozashi

PostSubject: Re: Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.   Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 pm

We all know your a pimp angelo, you don't have to be modest.

I am the only demon people need to fear here though. :3
Back to top Go down
https://ee-genesis.forumotion.com
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.   Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Angelo how have I not posted here yet? Oh goodness. <3

Ryozashi wrote:
I am the only demon people need to fear here though. :3

The only one?
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

PostSubject: Re: Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.   Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I can be as dark as I want as well? Don't let your guard down Ryozashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.   Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of all the evils here, I'm probably the lesser one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: Welcome Board :: Welcome-
Jump to: