Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelo RAGE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:22 am

Angelo's RAGE. Cause = Mostly Gnawid.
My image of an Angelo RAGE.
Credits to Angelo for letting me draw a RAGE of him.Angelo RAGE Rage10
Back to top Go down
angelogamer
Robot Unicorn
Robot Unicorn
angelogamer

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:23 am

And don't you fuckers forget it.
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Holy fucking bull-cocks. It's Angelo. This motherfucker is fucking all 7 of your moms at once because he's everyone's daddy and says you have 7 moms. Goddamn. Bitches see him and are like, "Oh shit it's Angelo. I hope he doesn't aaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my aaaaaaa. Shitfuck. He looks serious. I'd better do what he says." I mean just look at that shit. He breathes fucking fire. Would you want to be on his bad side? I think not. Drop your pants, bend over and hope for the best because if you aren't good enough he'll cut your ass in half and dropkick your unborn children. Then those unborn children will say, "Godfuckingdamn why can't my dad/mom be that fucking awesome? Shit." You sorry-ass fucker'll never top this shit. He's the cause of global warming because he gives Mother Earth hot-flashes. Shit.

/whathaveidone
Back to top Go down
Vietsomnia
Royal
Royal
Vietsomnia

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:25 am

Dependence wrote:
Holy fucking bull-cocks. It's Angelo. This motherfucker is fucking all 7 of your moms at once because he's everyone's daddy and says you have 7 moms. Goddamn. Bitches see him and are like, "Oh shit it's Angelo. I hope he doesn't aaaaaaaaaaaaaa in my aaaaaaa. Shitfuck. He looks serious. I'd better do what he says." I mean just look at that shit. He breathes fucking fire. Would you want to be on his bad side? I think not. Drop your pants, bend over and hope for the best because if you aren't good enough he'll cut your ass in half and dropkick your unborn children. Then those unborn children will say, "Godfuckingdamn why can't my dad/mom be that fucking awesome? Shit." You sorry-ass fucker'll never top this shit. He's the cause of global warming because he gives Mother Earth hot-flashes. Shit.

/whathaveidone

Kim tried drugs. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Vietsomnia wrote:
Dependence wrote:

/whathaveidone

Shut up don't tell anyone. Oooh. You almost have 200 posts. Haa.
Back to top Go down
angelogamer
Robot Unicorn
Robot Unicorn
angelogamer

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Dependence wrote:

/whathaveidone

Ah! I think I'm in love!
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

angelogamer wrote:
Ah! I think I'm in love!

ohbby.
Back to top Go down
Ryozashi
Genesis Leader
Ryozashi

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Dependence wrote:
Vietsomnia wrote:
Dependence wrote:

/whathaveidone

Shut up don't tell anyone. Oooh. You almost have 200 posts. Haa.

I lol'd. Hard.
Back to top Go down
https://ee-genesis.forumotion.com
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Glad to know I can still make you laugh Zero. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelo RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelo RAGE   Angelo RAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelo RAGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genesis :: Media :: Media-
Jump to: