Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis

The Eden Eternal guild of awesome individuals.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eden Eternal RP?

Go down 
+4
Persephone
Ryuzeck
Pomanico
Zadun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 am

Just an idea I had, we could make an RP about how our individual characters met and created Genesis. I would like 2 likes from forum members to continue on though. ^^' (really nervous!) lol!
Back to top Go down
Pomanico
Soldier
Soldier
Pomanico

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 am

Sounds great actually! I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
Ryuzeck
Recruit
Recruit
Ryuzeck

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 am

* gives two thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Sounds kinda... fun actually.
Back to top Go down
Ryozashi
Genesis Leader
Ryozashi

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:12 am

I usually rp, but I freelance rp. I don't do a themed rp x3

Up to you guys though.
Back to top Go down
https://ee-genesis.forumotion.com
angelogamer
Robot Unicorn
Robot Unicorn
angelogamer

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm not a RP kind of guy. but if everyone else is doing it...
Back to top Go down
Zadun
Noble
Noble
Zadun

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:40 pm

The theme of this RP is your character, so I don't think it should be too hard Ryo-sama.

(I guess I'll start.)

Venn sighed. The same work each day. Being the son of a farmer was difficult. He really wanted to be a swordsmen. In my dreams, he thought. He sat down and stared into the sky. A chill went down his back. Something's wrong. Problem some small little fight. The Knights would take care of it. That elite legion. I'm finally turning 17, I can head out into the world soon. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Vietsomnia
Royal
Royal
Vietsomnia

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 am

As the protector of the small village of kanto, Nia was always looking over it. Everyday he would scout the village to ensure safety to the villagers. Even though he was only 17 years old, he can win any fight.
One day a group of bandits attacked the village, burning houses one by one. Even though Nia was outnumbered, he tried to stop them, but the the leader of the bandits easily knocked him to the ground. Just when Nia thought it was the end for him, a man wielding two swords came to his aid. He dealt with the bandits and left the town without a word. As the swordsman left, Nia overheard the villagers talking about how that man was the legendary blade dancer. He can slice his opponent in the blink of an eye. Nia then found out that his skill has not reach its potential. Wanting to learn the ways of a blade dancer, Nia sets off on a journey to find the strange man.
Back to top Go down
gnawid
Chocolate Thunder
gnawid

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:52 am

In the dark recesses of his mind, Baron tangled with his basest fears, struggling to break free from the horrid nightmare. He sprinted through the dream's desert, attempting to escape the thundering dust-storm behind him . Unable to resist any longer, he glanced back at the disaster behind him, only to be horrified by the sight.

In the vortex' clutches flailed his loved one, screaming his name. Baron pivoted and began to run towards the raging storm, only to come to a halt, weeping tears of frustration. Grinding his fists tight, he could only resume his escape, trying to shut out the desperate pleas of mercy from behind, away from the dust and destruction. The screaming grew louder, filling his hearing like a relentless song, seeking his insanity. Falling to his knees, Baron stared blankly at the oncoming storm, unable to resist any longer. His vision filled with the whirling gales of dust, blotting out all traces of light. He fell, downwards into darkness...

...only to awaken with a start, cold sweat covering the body underneath the warm clutches of his thin blanket. Looking around, he quickly recalled his position, a small hollow at the base of a tree. He had been traveling with no aim, eventually reaching his position in the middle of a vast forest. The night's moonglow pervaded the shadows created by the majestic trees standing tall above him, but failed to illuminate the grieved look he wore.

He attempted to wipe away the cold sweat that had gathered on his forehead, only to realize he was clutching his weapon of choice: a simple short-sword sheathed in it's dark blue scabbard, it's shiny surface seeming to convey a feeling of disgust. Tossing the weapon onto the loamy soil, he breathed a sigh of relief, exhausted by the nightmare. He began to chuckle, his body quivering out of fear and hysteria. Those laughs quickly grew in volume, the echoes of his voice reverberating in the hollow's small space. All at once he stopped, a mixture of self-pity and self-loathing filling his own hollow soul. Re-wrapping the blanket tightly around his shoulders, he clutched himself tightly, haunted by the memories of his past.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you," he croaked. He maintained the position for a few minutes before his eyelids fell, sending him back to the dream-desert, where he would suffer until the morning dawn's bright rays would deliver him from the torment.
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Goreface
Goreface
Persephone

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm

"Persephonie" she would tell people; she hated the name her mother gave her.

The girl was commonly perched up on a low building so she could watch the people in the city pass, but today she was one of them. Bobbing through the soup, the small girl made her way to the town square where she would wait for her father to take her back to their small farm. He had gone to buy new furniture and some supplies to replace the shingles that had been blown off in the storm a few days ago.

So she sat on a bench waiting; watching the people rush by with carts and boxes. And she waitied. And kept waiting. She continued to wait untill the sun had just sunk beyond the horizon and Mother Moon was high in the sky. The square was mostly empty now aside from a few stragglers and a harlot who paced along the side of the pub. Then she was scared.

The little girl with the not-a-name quietly cried to herself, hoping that her father would swoop in and save her. Instead, she felt a small push at her foot. A puppy. It yipped and slowly patted away; asking her to come with it. So she did. It led her down an empty street and along a creek before stopping infront of a grand building with doors that towered over her.

When they opened up, she was greeted by a woman in beautiful white robes, and a gold staff in her right hand.

---
I unno lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eden Eternal RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eden Eternal RP?   Eden Eternal RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eden Eternal RP?
Page 1 of 1